iPad Air 10.9-inch
iPad Pro 11-inch
iPad Pro 12.9-inch
iPhone Screen Protector
iPad Screen Protectors
- Digital Cards
- Memory | Storage
- Coffee Corner
Philips Hue White Filament 1-pack G93
- Bluetooth App Control*
- Works with the Hue Bridge
- Soft white light vintage bulb
- Instant control via Bluetooth
- Control with app or voice*
- Add Hue Bridge to unlock more
- Make a statement with a round LED globe bulb featuring a coiled filament design. Vintage in style but still modern: with Hue Bridge and Bluetooth capability, it can do everything other smart bulbs can do, including dimming and brightening.
- 95 mm
- 150 mm
- Warm white light
- Dimmable via smart device only
- >80 CRI
- 550 lm
- 7 W
- 15,000 h
- Instant 100% light output
- 40 W
- Bluetooth and Zigbee
Vintage design meets modern capabilities
Capture the popular look of Edison bulbs, featuring a distinct glowing inner coil and transparent globe, with smart filament bulbs. These smart retro-style LED bulbs combine the look and feel of simple vintage design with the power of Philips Hue smart lighting.
Control up to 10 lights with the Bluetooth app
With the Hue Bluetooth app, you can control your Hue smart lights in a single room of your home. Add up to 10 smart lights and control them all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device.
Control lights with your voice*
Get hands-free control of your lights and use your voice instead! Simple voice commands allow you to control multiple lights in a room or just a single lamp. *Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Set the right mood with soft white light
Hue bulbs and light fixtures use a soft white light. Dimmable from bright daylight to low nightlights, these smart lights allow you to fill your home with just the right level of warm light when you need it.
Unlock full suite of smart light features with Hue Bridge
Add a Hue Bridge (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full suite of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Bridge, you can add up to 50 smart lights to control throughout your home. Create routines to automate your entire smart home lighting set-up. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches.