Eufy Spotlight SoloCam L40 2K Wi-Fi -White
Feel safer at home or when leaving your property unattended with the eufy SoloCam L40 security camera.
The key is in the detail, capturing every event that occurs around your home in ultra-clear 2K resolution. Only receive the alerts which matter by setting up to 2 activity zones to cover the most vital areas of your home. The built-in AI detects approaching people and ensures SoloCam L40 only records when a person is present, rather than an animal, and then alerts you within 3 seconds. It learns as it goes, constantly analysing the environment and reflecting on past experience to improve accuracy up to 99% and reduce false alerts.
SoloCam handles almost anything Mother Nature throws at it. Its IP67 rating shrugs off rain, sleet, and snow, while also standing strong against both extreme heat and cold.
The ultra-bright, flashing, 600 Lumens spotlight switches on as soon as motion is detected, while the colour night vision picks out details in the darkness up to 8 metres away. There is also a powerful 90dB siren that can be triggered right from your phone to deter any unwanted guests.
eufy SoloCam L40’s built-in 13,400mAh battery provides up to 120 days of protection on a single charge, meaning you only need to charge it 3 times a year. Or, you can have it wired and never worry about charging. Installation is easy either way.
- Resolution: 2k
- Field of view: 135°
- Battery Life: 4 months, built-in lithium-Ion (13,400mAh)
- Weather Proof: IP67
- AI: Human Detection, Face Detection
- Colour Night Vision: Yes (up to 8m)
- Motion Detection: Yes (PIR)
- Audio: two-way audio, even when you’re out the house
- Spotlight: Yes - 600 Lumens (adjustable), 4,000 Kelvin to 6,000 Kelvin (Adjustable)
- Siren: Yes - 90dB
- Video Storage: 8GB EMMC, 2 Months Storage
- Monthly Fee: No
- Smart Integration with Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free control
- Easy to Install: Takes just minutes to install the mount using a drill and the included pack of screws. No wires or cords needed.
- No hidden costs: one-time purchase