For better sound and longer life of your vinyl records!
Perfectly cleans in-depth,smoothly removes dust and debris from record grooves and pick-up heads.
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the compound from its packaging and knead it for about 10 seconds. This allows the compound to adapt to the pH value of your skin. Use only with dry hands.
2. Do not rub, just gently roll the compound over the record and carefully press it on the phono-cartridge and stylus.
3. Debris and dust are trapped inside the membrane system. Repeat the action as many times as necessary until your vinyl disc or pick-up head is clean.
4. The compound can be reused several times, depending on the amount of dirt absorbed. A color code on the packaging indicates when you should replace the compound.
5. Put the compound back into its re-sealable packaging and close it carefully to ensure the compound remains fresh. Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
**Not recommended for the cleaning of acetate records (dubplate)! Do not use on oily or wet surfaces. Use with dry hands! Multiple usage until the compound has reached its absorption capacity
INGREDIENTS & SAFETY
Cyber Clean Vinyl & Phono Care is a natural and safe way of cleaning your sensitive vinyl discs and phono-equipment.
After a decade of careful research and testing, the Cyber Clean cleaning compound was introduced in 2007. Cyber Clean Vinyl & Phono Care consists mainly of natural ingredients such as water, ethanol and guar gum.
In addition to colorants and odorants, Cyber Clean Vinyl & Phono Care contains also the following ingredients:
Diazolidinyl urea is a widely used preservative that is used for example in cosmetics, skin care products, shampoos and hair conditioners.
Parabens are also used as a preservative in many products and consumer goods, such as in cosmetics (creams, lotions, lipsticks), drugs (internal and external treatment) and food (jelly coating of meat products, biscuits, sweets).