iPad Air 10.9-inch
iPad Pro 11-inch
iPad Pro 12.9-inch
iPhone Screen Protector
iPad Screen Protectors
- Digital Cards
- Memory | Storage
- Coffee Corner
Barner Williamsburg Computer Glasses - Havana
High quality and stylish computer glasses to protect your eyes from Blue Light of digital devices. It will provide you with better sleep and a healthier life.
- High Quality organic CR-39 lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort
- Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape
- Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
- Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
We believe in having it all, which is why we developed the packaging of our glasses to be beautiful and durable, so you can protect your eyes and your glasses without sacrificing functionality or style.
When you open your box from us, you’ll find:
- Your Barner computer glasses
- A recycled, non-toxic neoprene pouch
- A soft microfiber cloth
Our frames are made from super light polycarbonate and they only weight 0.80 OZ .
- They have flexible hinges & temples for easy adaptation to any face shape.
- Their rubberized texture provides a better grip on nose and ears.
Barner's lenses have a combination of 4 coatings specially developed for people who spend a lot of time indoors and are exposed to the blue-violet and LED light of digital devices like smartphones, TVs, and tablets.
Our high quality organic CR-39 lenses block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum which means your eyes will always be protected.